The MCLDA will inspire and influence the Mid-Columbia community by serving, mentoring, and equipping its leaders.
Leadership Team for 2016-2017
|President||Brett Barnes||376-3640||CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation Company|
|Executive Vice President||Roni Ashley||372-9627||CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation Company|
|Secretary||Linda Perez-Aguilar||373-3550||Mission Support Alliance|
|Vice President, Communications||Jackie Basche||376-0819||Mission Support Alliance|
|Vice President, Community Service||Jessica Morales||373-6765||CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation Company|
|Vice-President, Member Relations||Jamie Berglund||551-6948|
|Vice President, Programs and Operations||Mary Davenport, CM||376-7305||Mission Support Alliance|
|Vice President, Professional Development||Lori Tyler||372-1338||Mission Support Alliance|
Board of Directors
|Board Chairman (2016-2018)||Jim Hamilton, CM||372-2433||Mission Support Alliance|
|Vice Chairman (2016-2018)||Kathleen Jennings-Mills||943-5567||Retired|
|Board Member, Immediate Past President (2017-2018)||Jamie Perez-Carter, CM||376-1693||Mission Support Alliance|
|National Director, 2017 National Chairman||Lisa Hart, CM||376-3484||Mission Support Alliance|
|2011 National Chairman of the Board||Bill Kitchen, CM||308-9060||Retired|
|2002 National Chairman of the Board||Don Hart, CM||539-9892||DHART Consulting Group, Inc.|
|Don Hart, CM||539-9892||DHART Consulting Group, Inc.|
Thank you for your interest in Mid-Columbia Leadershop Development Association (MCLDA), NMA Chapter 395.
Regular membership is extended to individuals within the Mid-Columbia region. What can the MCLDA do for you?
- Develop Leadership Skills & Identify Potential Leaders
- Break Down Departmental Barriers & Foster Networking
- Provide Coaching/Mentoring Opportunities
- Enhance Community Involvement
- Provide Structure for Building Unity and Camaraderie
- Recognize Individuals and Achievements
- Provide a Forum to Facilitate Cultural Change
- Supplement the Sponsoring Organization’s Training Efforts
- Encourage Certification through the Institute of Certified Professional ManagersPlease complete the Membership Application and submit it per the instructions listed on the form. If you have questions about joining the MCLDA contact Wendi Finkbeiner, Vice President of Member Relations at Wendi.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principles and Code of Ethics
- We believe in the highest standards of personal and organizational integrity and respect for the individual.
- We believe in lifelong learning, continuous improvement, and the development of workforce capable of sustaining a competitive posture in the global economy.
- We believe management is a creative, dynamic, and essential process enabling people to achieve personal and organizational objectives.
- We believe that managerial responsibility is shared among all individuals at all levels of the organization and that leadership is critical to management success.
- We believe that individuals and organizations have a community and civic responsibility.
Code of Ethics
- I will recognize that all individuals inherently desire to practice their occupations to the best of their ability.
- I will assume that all individuals want to do their best.
- I will maintain a broad and balanced outlook and will recognize value in ideas and opinions of others.
- I will be guided in all my activities by truth, accuracy, fair dealing, and good taste.
- I will keep informed on the latest developments in techniques, equipment, and processes.
- I will recommend or initiate methods to increase productivity and efficiency.
- I will support efforts to strengthen the management profession through training and education.
- I will help my associates reach personal and professional fulfillment.
- I will earn and carefully guard my reputation for good moral character and good citizenship.
- I will promote the principles of our Free Enterprise System to others, by highlighting its accomplishments and displaying confidence in its future.
- I will recognize that leadership is a call to service.