Thank you for your interest in Mid-Columbia Leadership Development Association (MCLDA), NMA Chapter 395.
Regular membership is extended to individuals within the Mid-Columbia region. What can the MCLDA do for you?
- Develop Leadership Skills & Identify Potential Leaders
- Break Down Departmental Barriers & Foster Networking
- Provide Coaching/Mentoring Opportunities
- Enhance Community Involvement
- Provide Structure for Building Unity and Camaraderie
- Recognize Individuals and Achievements
- Provide a Forum to Facilitate Cultural Change
- Supplement the Sponsoring Organization’s Training Efforts
- Encourage Certification through the Institute of Certified Professional ManagersPlease complete the Membership Application and submit it per the instructions listed on the form. If you have questions about joining the MCLDA contact Jamie Berglund, Vice President of Member Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.